Monday, April 10, 2006

Still alive (and stalling for time!)

After a spring break adventure spanning three countries, two continents and three more entries on the Weird Food I've Eaten list (Kangaroo, Snake, and a mystery delicacy to be explained in the next post) I have returned home alive. I've got three picture CD's full of info and pages upon pages of story to tell- I'll be working on one monster post to put up sometime in the near future. All you really need to know right now is that it was AWESOME, and that details are (I PROMISE) forthcoming.

Here's a few teaser pictures to tide you over- one from each country! Thematic!
mountains on the island of Miyajima, off the coast of Hiroshima, Japan

Beach near Melbourne, Australia

busy street in front of the Ben Thanh Market, District 1 (Saigon), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

1 comment:

Dockett said...

Picture number 3 needs to be sent into the Moped Army. Now that's a "swarm"! Glad to hear you're back among the living (read: internet having.) I eagrly await your fantastic tales of far off lands.