Monday, January 22, 2007

A Jurisdiction Near You

So there's a rumour going around on the Law School listservers about a band- a rock band, starting here, at my own little law school. I'm not gonna say I've got nothing to do with it. Those of you interested in rocking, or the semblance of rocking, should check out the wiki here.
The band is currently recruiting, and it might be a little while before you hear from them, but if by chance you read this, you're on notice and you'll probably be tapped to come to the first show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy, a blog post? Wow man how is school going for ya?

Don't forget your friends over here in K'zoo!

~Rusty

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the possiblity of a rocking good show.

Anonymous said...

I certainly noticed, and I certainly remain untapped.

lomo said...

yeah, too bad wikipedia deleted the page. noice.