Monday, October 03, 2005


So we bailed, and got falafels from a street vendor. Someone thought it was a good idea to get purikula- sticky pictures that are ALL THE RAGE in Japan, so now I've got a collection of pictures of people I don't really know all that well hanging out in a city I just got properly introduced to. I think I'll stick 'em to a piece of paper and put 'em on the fridge- it just feels right.

Managed to miss the last train home eating falafels, so we chilled in an arcade (these things are 24-hour SERIOUS establishments!) and sat and watched the river flow by with the throng of natives who had made the same common mistake we did. Caught the 5:30 back to Ritto, and fell asleep.

I am now paying for it in spades. I am sick, sick, sick. Teaching is like donning the �EVERYTHING�S COOL� mask for 45 minutes at a time, and collapsing the moment I get out the door. I've visited the local pharmacist, and he hooked me up with some killer antihistamine that I shouldn't take anytime I want to be a member of the waking world, so that's the plan tonight.

No comments: